Thursday, February 17, 2011

McDonald's Salad

Five years ago I was pregnant and decided to eat a salad at McDonald's in hopes of being healthy. I ended up in the bathroom stall puking my guts out. Salad has got to be one of the very worst things to throw up. Today my kids needed to get out so I took them to McDonald's for lunch. There really aren't very many healthy lifestlye choices at McDonald's so I decided to try a salad again. I didn't want to go too crazy so I just chose the $1 side salad. Surprisingly it wasn' too bad. Not as great as the Chick Fil A side salad. It was slightly wilty, but overall not gross. Plus I didn't throw up so I would say that was a success. So lunch today consisted of a side salad and apple dippers. Not bad, but I am pretty darn hungry right now at 3:00. I think I'll go try and find a healthy lifestle choice snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment